Address: 6201 E. Virgin St. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115 | Principal: Valarie Farrow | Phone: 918-746-9300
Tulsa MET is a uniquely small school, focused on relationships, with a family atmosphere that provides supports for all scholars, teachers, and staff.
United We CanUnidos Se Puede/United We Can is a family-based intervention program designed to help Latino and African-American 7th and 8th grade students excel in school, avoid risky behaviors such as drug use and teen pregnancy, and reduce the chronic stress in their lives that leads to long-term physical and emotional problems like heart disease and depression.
- Tulsa Met Newsletter Up-to-date Tulsa MET news.
- Academics Learn more about our academic programs.
- Clubs Get involved and find a club or organization that fits you.
- Peachjar (High School) School and community flyers from non-profit, charitable, and civic organizations.
- Peachjar (Junior High) School and community flyers from non-profit, charitable, and civic organizations.